We currently are not having any public events due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
A secret glimpse into the World of Nick Alain.
Nick searches the globe for rare architectural salvaged items and creates furnishings that transcend us into a fantasy world.
Stop in soon and be the one to showcase this impressive conversation piece.
This amazing Clock is on sale through September 5th!
When you step into his showroom, you transcend into a time and space that few have had the fortune of experiencing!
It’s another world; intoxicated with Steamy Glam and Love Potion.
The lighting is celestial, the accessories are sublime. The furniture is carved with history that Nick has brought alive!
He truly is inspired by sensuous relic curves and plays with our emotions as our head so slowly twirls.
We have his whimsical Steam Clock, here on Santa Cruz. It’s mounted front and center, it’s glory to peruse.
The Nick Alain Clock is now on sale for limited time!
The classic Mid Century styling combines with modern upgrades to create this stunning Ames sofa. Available in 26 fully aniline leathers or most any fabric. Customization is also available. Made in California, this sofa take only 8 weeks to arrive.
The Ames sofa on our floor is done in a Champagne color fully aniline leather and driftwood finished base. The Cherie Rose Collection price on this sofa is $5835 and can be delivered and set up in your home typically the same week as purchase.
The Summer Furniture Market was incredible! Held twice a year in fabulous Las Vegas, the market hosts top vendors of the freshest trends in home furnishings and decor. Here is one of these fantastic vendors and the stunning pieces that we acquired for our store in Los Gatos.
Brownstone Upholstery is a Bay Area furniture company that delivers the most exceptional quality and style imaginable. These frames are second to none and are offered in the finest of options and customization.
Incredible softness and style with the Lili Alessandra bedding collection. Stop by to check out the luxe fabric and glamorous style of the this collection.
Glitz and Glam: Bedrooms Go Old Hollywood with Lili Alessandra
Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn – all iconic beauties that personify “Old Hollywood” and serve as a reminder of times past filled with lavish living and glitzy lifestyles. Even if you aren’t a movie star you can still welcome the glamorous living of the rich and famous in to your bedroom.
Throughout my designing process I’ve always been drawn to the drama that is Old Hollywood and the sophisticated high glam that the cinematic sirens embraced. Aspects of my current collection is much a tribute to this star studded time with the exquisite Lili Alessandra modern touch. Here are a few tips for creating a timeless bedroom filled with Old Hollywood glam:
– Go Neutral With Your Palette: I don’t mean “old” neutral such as boring “Builder Beige.” Think crisp whites or metallic greys. Your accessories are going to be very dramatic so you need to start with a simple color palette in order to prevent going too over the top.
– Add the Glitz: It’s all about metallics! That means painted metallic furniture, metallic lamps and any other metallic accessories you can find.
– The Celebrity’s Bed: Let your bed be the STAR of the room. Our MODERNE in metallic silvers and golds are worthy of the red carpet and allow you to sleep in pure luxury.
– Velvet Textures: Velvet always says luxe. Try one of the Lili Alessandra oversized velvet headboards or velvet drapes which are impressive and sexy.
– Light Fixtures: To finish the space, add a large chandelier with sparkling crystals.
Now you can enjoy the luxuriousness of Old Hollywood from your own home with these glitz and glam tips.
Check back for exciting interviews with the artists and creators of the hottest styles in home furnishings.
Midcentury furniture is characterized by minimal lines. Pieces are typically made of wood, chrome, plastic, leather and glass. The natural materials combined with bold color sets the standard of this genre.
Well known designers and architects such as Eames, Bertoia, Saarinen, Jacobsen, Noguchi and Nelson are the keystones to this movement. Watch any episode of Mad Men and you’ll understand this style immediately!
Midcentury designers loved to take chances on form and color. The style is organic yet sexy and typically minimal. They rebelled against ornate embellishment and created a style that has resurged today because of our current lifestyle trend to minimize. In today’s over-stimulated world, it’s no wonder why we look to a calm, sensible environment. Midcentury design offers this without being boring. Instead it’s modern, efficient and tasteful. It can also go out on a limb and add playful curves or linear angles.
The market for these designer pieces is so hot it’s no wonder why furniture manufactures are offering midcentury collections. Their forms stay true to the originals but offer progressive styling. That’s what makes it fresh and new.
The market for Midcentury designer pieces is so hot it’s no wonder why furniture manufactures are offering them in new collections. Their forms stay true to the originals but offer progressive styling. That’s what makes it fresh and new.
Midcentury furniture is characterized by minimal lines. Pieces are typically made of wood, chrome, plastic, leather and glass. The natural of materials combined with bold color sets a standard of this genre.
Truly a table for the ultimate entertainer, the Marquee Fire Island is definitely a crowd pleaser! A Pub height table with wood planking and stacked faux stone details on the base and glass panels with LED lighting on the Marbleized Mocha Supercast table top!
- Marbleized Mocha Supercast top with 2 linear textured glass panels, includes matching textured glass burner cover
- Electronic ignition system
- Exterior Grade Pub height base- with wood planking & faux stacked stone
- Real wood base will need occasional maintenance
- Featuring a custom burner unique to the Marquee—60,000 BTU’s
- UL Listed
- Stores 20 lb. tank in base
- Glass guard and LED underlighting optional
Height 43 3/4″ Width 54″ Depth 58″
The Rose Collection special price $4385
Available with our CF-1242 crystal fire burner. A modern look in granite and stucco, the Uptown gas fire pit table is designed with clean, simple lines, and engineered to showcase a stunning glowing fire that is sure to heat up your outdoor space. This 2-tiered table is functional as well as beautiful and makes for a perfect area to entertain.
- Modern multi-level design
- Exterior grade frame
- Granite, Supercast™, exterior grade stucco finishes
- Stores 20 lb. LP tank in base
- UL listed. Made in USA
Height 23 5/8″ Width 64 1/2″ Depth 48 1/4”
The Rose Collection special price $3499
The Wave features 3 interwoven tube burners to create wave effect on a bed of onyx fire glass. The durable Polished Midnight Mist Supercast top, stucco base, and textured aluminum accent leg give the unit a modern touch. Each fire feature uses a black color coated tube burner system, is UL listed for safety and made of durable, outdoor rated materials. Recommended to run on natural gas or house LP.
- 3 tube burners woven to create wave effect- 150,000 BTU’s
- Black color coated stainless steel constructed burner and pan
- Overall dimensions include burner height: 68.5” W x 22” D x 33” H
- Includes Glass Guard and onyx gems
- Made in USA
- Patent Pending
Height 33″ Width 68.5″ Depth 22″
The Rose Collection special price $5355